Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to put a big Thank you out there to everyone who is sending the cards and to Patrick for organizing! I have to tell you today has been a rough/bad day and going to the PO box and finding SIX basset Christmas cards put a big 'ol smile on my face and made my day so much better! I'm still getting mine together so I'll be sending soon! You guys are quick!

thanks again

Evan, Trey, Dixie and Stonewall

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
:) Aren't they awesome!! :) This is our third year to join in the fun, and all the cards are wonderful. We can't wait until Monday to see what the mailman brings. We sticky tac them to our sliding closet door in the kitchen, and they bring smiles to our faces every morning. Thanks to everyone who joined in for all those wonderful Basset faces that look at us every day. :)

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
I am so jealous hearing about all the cards...I couldn't afford to do it this year, but I'm determined to do it next year!!

~Heather

·
Registered
45 Posts
I got my first one on Friday from Murry's and his Mum, How exciting.. This is my first time and I can't wait for next year already..

Kat & Dee

·
Registered
230 Posts
I am so jealous hearing about all the cards...I couldn't afford to do it this year, but I'm determined to do it next year!!

~Heather[/b]
I'm jealous too. :blink: I couldn't afford to do it this year as well, but next year its on like popcorn! :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts