Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
As I have written to Admin. about this, and nothing has yet been done, how can I alter my user name here?

This is because a new contributor is using a name that is very close to mine - FranksMom (I'm FranksMum). I'd like, since nothing seems to be done about this situation, to add a figure 1 to my user name. How can I do this please

FranksMum. The original.

·
Registered
12,876 Posts
I' don't think you can unless you re-register might need a different email account to do that.

That's what I did when changing user name from toughynutter to Mikey T on the passing of Toughynutter.

http://www.basset.net/boards/general-basset-hound-discussion/6275-very-sad-toughy-bridge-2.html
Toughynutter has written his last post. Carrying the weight of the world on his shoulders proved too heavy a burden.

A little tribute from a trial about 6 months ago
don't think anyone else got it but my tribute to him

·
Administrator
202 Posts
@FranksMum1 I've changed your username to FranksMum1. Let me know if you would like something else. @Mikey T I did a search for Toughynutter and couldn't find any account with the username. Let me know if it's something different and I can merge that account with yours. I'll also need to know the email on the old account.

Niall

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
@FranksMum1 I've changed your username to FranksMum1. Let me know if you would like something else. @Mikey T I did a search for Toughynutter and couldn't find any account with the username. Let me know if it's something different and I can merge that account with yours. I'll also need to know the email on the old account.

Niall
Thanks - that's why I couldn't log on, at first, this morning :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts