Basset Hounds Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
I will watch Nitro as music is playing on the radio to see if it has any affect on his sleep and snore patterns lol!

In all honesty, he doesn't pay any attention to the music because it is on all day, but let my son take out the French Horn he plays for school and we get a howl fest going! He doesn't even have to be playing it. The second my son's hand touches the case Nitro's tail starts wagging, he bounces back and forth and goes down on his front legs with his tail straight in the air. I am not sure if he likes it, or is trying to kill it!

At any rate, it is very amusing to watch!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Well, I have been observing Nitro for you with all types of music. His response to all music is sleep. He sleeps through classical, rock, heavy metal, hip-hop, you name it. If I am signing a song, he may lift an eye lid and listen for a moment, but sleep will win.

He does still, however, still try to "sing" along with my son and the French Horn. That seems to be the only music that has any impact on him.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.