Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't posted a picture of 'Mr. Mellow' in a long time- this is Murray hanging out on the back porch this past summer:

Snoozing near the garden:

Another one near the flowers:

One of Minna:

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Great pictures of beautiful dogs. I see they love basking in the sun as much as Bogie does.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Mr. Mellow...lol. Good looking guy.

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Murray is a really handsome hound! Both of your dogs are adorable. Love all the pictures! How old is Murray?[/b]
Thanks everyone for the kind words!

Murray was 5 in June. You can see the white starting to overtake the brown on his face- it seems like just yesterday that he was a puppy tripping over his ears!

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Murray is indeed a good looking boy. Isn't it funny how they love to bake in the sun? I thought it was a dog thing, but it may be more of a basset thing. One of my friends has a German Shepard and a Golden. Neither one of them care much about 'baking', but the Basset she had years ago did the same thing as my girls--lay on the patio in the hot sun and absorb heat from the stones.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Good looking hounds! :)

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Thanks everyone for the kind words!

Murray was 5 in June. You can see the white starting to overtake the brown on his face- it seems like just yesterday that he was a puppy tripping over his ears![/b]

I know what you mean about the white overtaking the brown on his face. I noticed that with Yogi also. He turned five on June 30th. It is amazing how time flies with our dogs. I always have to stop and think, wow my boy is five already! On October 2 of every year, I take the time to say happy anniversary to Yogi since that is the day he came to his forever home.
I hope you will post more pictures of both your dogs!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts