Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm typing this because my Mommy can't. She had a car accident :cry: on 5/31 and totalled the new car with the tasty (leather) seats. She walked away, but broke her right arm...just 5 days before Daddy's hernia surgery.

Then I was sad because i couldnt get into bed with Daddy in the morning like I usually do, but the first 2 nights after his surgery, Mommy got to sleep on the couch with me.

Now a week after his surgery, Daddy can take care of me now, but he cant play with me too much yet.

So here I am, can't wrestle with Daddy, and Mommy moved (temporarily) back up to Gloucester today so she could get a ride with Aunt Linda to work during the week.

I'm a sad, sad basset :cry:

·
Registered
109 Posts
poor houndie and poor houndie mom and dad

I am glad to hear you made it out with only a hurt arm!!! Your hound will help u feel better...whenever i am sick Eeyore brings me his slobber filled ladybug toy and it always makes me feel better. Get well AROOOOS to you

·
Registered
119 Posts
get well soon Amy , I was only wondering today where you had got too.
Murphy if your mummy and daddy get you a flight to Wales Menna and I will pick you up at the airport and look after you.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Best wishes and healing drool Amy and daddy and big hugs for that poor, poor, neglected sad, sad basset.

Now Murphy, try not to be too sad. Take lots of naps and be a really good boy. Hopefully, it won't be too long before life is back to normal again. Make sure to give daddy lots of kisses and save up a whole lot for mommy when she comes home. They need your healing slobber right now so that they can be well soon to play with you again.

Susan and Wilson

1 - 7 of 7 Posts