Basset Hounds Forum banner

Mr. Flash!!

3K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  Boomer's Mom 
#1 ·
We had a good surprise yesterday-got called up to come pick up our puppy if we wanted. so of course we said yes!

I have to say it is hard to get a picture of him! He always manages to move when I try to snap one-even if he was sleeping! so here are some not so great pics I managed to get of the lil booger!

He goes for a check up with our vet today. But he is a crazy lil guy!

Attachments

See less See more
#9 ·
We were told we could use people nail clippers or baby nail clippers til she got bigger. And he is sooo cute! He is colored up a lot like my baby. So sweet! I know what you mean about getting a good pic...it's hard! She is so much cuter in real life. Pictures dont do her justice. I'm sure it's the same with your little guy. Congrats on the new baby! Have fun!

#10 ·
The vet suggested we just file the sharpness out of the nails for now, said they are softer now so it would be easier? I think cutting them may be the way to go though! Filing does make them less sharp-but they still seem long to me.

He has these two streaks on his back, one on either side of his spine I guess. We were trying to determine what they will be-they look whitish in some light and black/shadowy in other pics. He was just brown and white when we picked him out, now he has a mainly black tail.

#15 ·
He was just brown and white when we picked him out, now he has a mainly black tail.
He's doing the exact opposite of what Virga is doing now! When we got her she was mostly black and white with a thin strip of brown between the two colors. Now she's got brown creeping up her legs and now she's got only a strip of black like a headband on her head. Her ears are completely brown now. But your little pup is absolutely adorable! I love the picture of him sitting in the grass looking up. Congratulations on your new pup!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.