Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Bwahahahaha!

Most embarrassing: When he poops on a lawn when we walk, and I forget to bring something with me to clean it up.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Or when they poop on someones lawn while the owner is sitting on their porch. Even though, I clean it up...it is still embarrassing.

Once, I took my basset pup to a fundraiser picnic. She was 10 weeks old at the time. I was holding her while someone was petting her and the whole time she was peeing all over me. I had no idea. Some random person that I didn't know pointed it out to me. The woman that was petting her seemed grossed out and walked away.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How about a portable, battery operated carpet steamer? Prove to the owner of the lawn that you are leaving it cleaner than when you arrived. On second thought, the steamer will probably kill the patch of grass. Back to the drawing board.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
how about a portable, battery operated carpet steamer? Prove to the owner of the lawn that you are leaving it cleaner than when you arrived. On second thought, the steamer will probably kill the patch of grass. Back to the drawing board.

lololol! :d

·
Registered
437 Posts
Woody loves to go bye bye to pick up the kids from school...we wait outside the school and he gets so excited...my son runs out and calls for him..I let him go and he runs to the wrong kid......then looks back at my son like "oh...there you are".....everyone loves him....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts