Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mr. Buddylee was, is and continues to be a sound investment. One of his favorite downtown walks brings him through brick-building lined streets that amplify his, already loud, howl. Please do not try to activate the sound track below(picture of his howl)! Go to The Adventures Of A Lovable Basset Hound - Where Is Buddylee? to hear the full, rich sound of Mr. Buddylee.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Darn good slogan, Mr. Buddylee! When I played it, Boomer looked up at the speakers and tilted his head. Not sure if it was in confusion or wonder.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Darn good slogan, Mr. Buddylee! When I played it, Boomer looked up at the speakers and tilted his head. Not sure if it was in confusion or wonder.
If only Boomer could let me know what Mr. Buddylee was saying? We guess a lot on the interpretation and sometimes, I assume, we may be correct?

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
662 Posts
LoL I guess sometimes I have a mean streak ... I turned it up to play it and now both Beldin and Farmer are outside trying to hunt down the "intruder" ... love the stories! :)

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LoL I guess sometimes I have a mean streak ... I turned it up to play it and now both Beldin and Farmer are outside trying to hunt down the "intruder" ... love the stories! :)
You are mean. But no harm was done. I occasional post audio clips and it's fun to get response from pet owners and what kind of reactions a hound dog howl gets.

·
Registered
184 Posts
The funny thing here is that I will play a youtube video of howling dogs and Flash freaks out and runs from it! I figured he would like to hear some of his own (instead of the hissing kitties we have here lmao)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts