Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you noticed the canine unemployment statistics that came out last week? The numbers are through the roof! Most dogs are just lounging around the house, playing in back yards or taken on family outings. How many are actually working (and I include most Border Collies)? Please see what Buddylee is up to: The Adventures Of A Lovable Basset Hound - Where Is Buddylee?

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
His paycheck is automatically invested into the Kibble Fund.

·
Registered
12,947 Posts
His paycheck is automatically invested into the Kibble Fund.
I see a strike on the horizon especial once Buddlylee learn of the B.E.T.U.
Bassets for Extra-Special Treatment Union It is quite clear that all earning are suppose to be dedicated to toys and treats only. Kibble remains the sole responsibility of the human,

Mariah filed a successful grievence to have all proceeds from her "Steeplechase" winning applied to future agility trial entries returned to a special treat and toy fund that did not include regular training treats/rewards

·
Registered
608 Posts
Hey Buddylee, I'd take a leaf out of Mariah's book and speak to my lawyer. Sounds to me that you are being EXPLOITED big time!

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If Mr. Buddylee starts talking to lawyers there won't be any money for kibble, toys or treats. Mr Buddylee's human companion cries "uncle", I'm off to the treat store.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts