Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got some more photos of the Vegetable Litter, they are all taken by Ann-Britt.
I've just resized them and put then on my server. They are 1 month old here.

Anyone for a basket of puppies?

Verner the Garlic:

Kalle the Turnip:

Goran the Cucumber:

Felix the Fennel:

Berit the Bean:

Tanja the Tomato:

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm sorry but this is just way too much cuteness for early in the day.
Now I'll be sulking for the rest of the weekend. :wink:

They're precious!

M

·
0 Posts
Oh my!!! They are just TOO precious!! I would love to cuddle them and smooch they and get a whiff of that puppy breath!

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
That's the nicest salad bar that I've ever seen!

All the vegetables are totally adorable. I confess, though, that I was hoping for a rutabaga.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
I've got a basket full of puppies
won't you please take one?
They are so very cuddly
and you'll both have lots of fun

Their bellies are round
Their breath is sweet
and there's nothing quite
like those big basset feet

They love to run and play
and chase their tails too
Yes, I have lots of puppies
and one is waiting for you!

Sandy 2006 :D

·
Registered
225 Posts
I absolutely love the Swedish names. I have a thing for alliteration + they're just the right amount of goofy.

·
Registered
335 Posts
I love the heart-shaped marking on Tanya's side, but they're all adorable. Do they come by the bushel or pound? :lol:

·
Registered
662 Posts
OMG OMG OMG!!!! I love them! That basket full is just precious! *haha* The kids and I all agree though that IF we absolutely -had- to pick just ONE favorite it would be the Tomatoe .... or the Turnip ... or maybe the Cucumber ... or maybe the Fennel .... or ... hrmm the Bean is pretty sweet too! *hehe*

·
Registered
813 Posts
Everybody but Felix seemed cooperative as far as the posing but Felix has this look on his adorable little wrinkled face that seems to say "Okay, I'll DO it, but I won't LIKE it." I like HIM best. :lol:

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
I thought I had repied to this before??? I can't see it now. Ann Britt, Yes, I'd be thrilled if you'd use my poem for your homepage!!! I love all your puppies, they're so cuuuuute! :D

Sandy

B

·
0 Posts
Nice poem Sandy. Steinar can't handle these beauties. AnnBritt can I have them all shipped to me?? Tummy Boy's Mom????? ;) Love every one of them.

Nice poem Sandy. Steinar can't handle these beauties. AnnBritt can I have them all shipped to me?? Tummy Boy's Mom????? ;) Love every one of them.

Sorry folks 4 double reply. Senior moment or senior year. Tummy Boy's Mom :unsure:

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
What beautiful Basset Babies. The basket full of pups photo is adorable, and I can't wait to see more pictures as these little ones change and grow. Boy, Tanja does steal your heart with her heart marking and all those wonderful wrinkles on her face.
Sandy, your poem was great. How is the poetry book coming??

1 - 19 of 19 Posts