Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have more pictures to share. You can see in some of the pictures how Max walks right under Sadie and sometimes its Sadie walking right over Max. Lita our Miniature Pincher sniffs at the Max occasionally but mostly just kind of sits back and watches all the action. Max has done so well about going outside. He hasn't had any accidents inside yet. We put him out a lot and he has gone pee three times and pooped once, all outside. I praise him and make a huge deal out of it when he does.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Great pictures and love those tan eyebrows on Max. He is going to grow up to be one handsome hound.

Arooooos from Bogie Carter!!!!!

S

·
0 Posts
Such a sweet baby! I can almost smell the puppy breath! Great pictures of your pack.

C

·
0 Posts
Those pics are so cute! That's hilarious that he just walks right underneath her! Thanks for sharing
Annie

·
Registered
335 Posts
He is absolutely adorable! What a precious pup! :D

·
Registered
38 Posts
On my screen pictures four and five seem to show royal blue eyes. The black provides a nice frame contrasting the blue. True blue? Or just my screen? Or maybe I have TMB causing an eyesight problem.

Regards ...

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
On my screen pictures four and five seem to show royal blue eyes. The black provides a nice frame contrasting the blue. True blue? Or just my screen? Or maybe I have TMB causing an eyesight problem.  
Some of the pictures I print show up with blue eyes as well, but his eyes are black. I've heard of red eye in pictures but never blue eyes. Don't know why they are showing up blue.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts