Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
If I lived close to those puppies.... I would go daily for "puppy therapy". The picture of those sweet bellies babies walking towards the camera immediately lowered my blood presure!

·
Registered
465 Posts
More pics of the Vegetables - now 6 weeks old:

--------------------
<span style="color:#009900">The one that drools rules, :p
Steinar - daddy and foodslave to Emma and Doris!

http://www.basset-hound.net.tf</span>

[/b]

OMG! Third picture, puppy on far right! I want you! I could just eat him/her up with a spoon! Look at those ears while he's running. I just love it!

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
:D Love that third picture down--the little blond with the funny ears flying along!
Sharon Hall

·
Registered
134 Posts
I really love the tri in the foreground of the first picture!! The look on his face is almost evil!!! Cracked me up! Beautiful pups.................what I wouldn't give to have one of Ann-Brit's puppies!! :D :D

·
Registered
813 Posts
What's with Mr. Frowny Face in the first photo? :D He (or she?) looks like a Hollywood star snarling "NO MORE PHOTOS!" at the paparazzi.

That one puppy nearest the camera in the last photo could be Emma's long-lost twin. They're darling.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Those puppies are stunning. What a happy, healthy bunch they look! Ann-Britt, are most of them sold?

·
Registered
219 Posts
They are just TOO cute for words!!! I love their squishy faces and big bone structure. It's a good thing I am not living in Sweden or else I would buy the whole litter!!!! :D Jackie wants a playmate....I wish I could give her one now.

·
Registered
22 Posts
LOL those are just too cute.. they make me want to go home and play with Murdoc. And by the way.. it didn't take long, he is officially spoiled.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Those puppies are stunning. What a happy, healthy bunch they look! Ann-Britt, are most of them sold?
[/b]

I have one male ( Göran the cucumber) and one bitch left.

More photos is coming:

Ann-Britt :p

1 - 13 of 13 Posts