Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The night went well once we put Max in bed with us along with Sadie. We are defiantly going to have to get a king size bed, we don't have much room as it is and Sadie isn't full grown yet and Max has a lot of growing to do. These are pictures I took this morning after I got up and they stayed in bed, my daughter came down and crawled in with them while I took my shower because I was afraid Max would wake up while I was in the shower and pee in our bed. They did wake for a short time, my daughter gave them the dog toy to play with but as you can see they just weren't ready to wake up and play yet. I put him out twice through the night when he was stirring and he peed both times and pooped once. Max is on his way to being a very spoiled Basset.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Max is beautiful, and love his black, white and tan markings. Looks like things are working out great with Sadie as well. Keep us informed on how things go with the new arrival. We often think we need to get Bogie a buddy, but so far are holding out for an "only child".

Arooooos from Bogie Carter!!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts