Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Bob Flynn of Chandler, AZ. My wife Jill and I have been proud basset owners since 1994 when the beautiful nine month old April came to live with us and would give us joy for 13 years! Two years later we also rescued eight year old Barney, and when he passed away six years later we adopted Wonderful Willie who had been a Pet of the Week on a local television channel! We now have two current babies, four year old Mookie who came to us from a no kill shelter when he was three months old and four year old Cooper who was 2 and in terrible shape when we rescued him from an ad on Craigslist. He hadn't received shots in two years, was about twenty pounds underweight, had bad teeth and valley fever. Two years later he is a completely happy and healthy basset! We couldn't imagine not having these characters with us!
:lol:
I have a video uploaded to youtube with the Mook singing! Hope you enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QYtfDJfd7g

·
Registered
4,902 Posts
What a talented guy! :)

·
Registered
111 Posts
There is nothing more beautiful sounding than the hounds bay. Yours is soooo cool!

Many Great Howls to you all,

Miss Daisy and her driver, Fritz

·
Registered
460 Posts
:lol: I love it! I'm on my third basset rescue, our first boy Tom would howl when I played the piano, and Clem would join in.

Now that Tom's gone, Clem doesn't sing anymore, nor does Sally the new girl.

I did get a Learn to play Harmonica book for my husband, maybe there's hope yet!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:lol: I love it! I'm on my third basset rescue, our first boy Tom would howl when I played the piano, and Clem would join in.

Now that Tom's gone, Clem doesn't sing anymore, nor does Sally the new girl.

I did get a Learn to play Harmonica book for my husband, maybe there's hope yet![/b]
I hope he gives it a try! It's fun when the boys are happy and they seem to like this. Our first basset, April, was a singer too! My late father-in-law thought she was great and he always wound up laughing hard!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts