Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love it - can we see it full size please?

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kerrio
Jackson's Blog.

·
Registered
360 Posts
I have a PURSE with that photo! I found it at a hotel gift shop. It's a little evening bag. It's always popular when I use it.

If I ever find another one, I'll buy two or three. I'm sure someone on this board will want one :)

·
Registered
465 Posts
I have a PURSE with that photo! I found it at a hotel gift shop. It's a little evening bag. It's always popular when I use it.

If I ever find another one, I'll buy two or three. I'm sure someone on this board will want one :)
[/b]

I WANT ONE! :)

·
Registered
73 Posts
I want one too....I am a new bassett mommy...and that pic is TOOOO cute...i would definately buy one from you :D

·
Registered
284 Posts
we have this picture in a frame in snoopy's room. i love it! i got it from Cargo Home Shop for all of you in the UK after one.

·
Registered
73 Posts
TAHNK YOU ......those purses are adorable...i'm going to show them to my fiance and maybe he will get me one for Christmas or my Birthday (in January)....I especially like the one with the rhinestone collars :)

·
Registered
535 Posts
I love the one at the allthingstrendy website. My daughter has been asking me what I want for Christmas and I couldn't think of anything to tell her. When I saw this purse I told her that's what I want so she ordered it for me. I can't wait for it to come, it's only supposed to take 2-5 business days but my daughter is making me wait until Christmas.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts