Basset Hounds Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
184 Posts
I was going to ask if anyone had tried this in another post, but since the anxiety/fear came up here it works. has anyone looked into trying this Thundershirt | The Best Dog Anxiety Treatment

I know on another forum (a parenting website of all things) someone posted about buying that for their dog, some sort of terrier. Anyway, it made a huge difference in her dog's reactions to loud noises. Now another member has bought one but hasn't updated yet if it worked for her dog (although her husband assumes it will be an expensive chew toy lmao).

I hope your doggy feels better! And thank goodness the vet got her in, my vet is usually good about getting a sick animal in but the other vet in town never does, even when he is the emergency vet on call. I had two instances of trying to get a dog into him when my vet wasn't available and I have nothing nice at all to say about him-I was even ok with paying an extra 50 for not having an appt, paying only in cash since I hadn't been to him, and then he said I could wait til the next morning. Blah. Anyway, good luck and update us please!

· Registered
184 Posts
I started to read about it but my children started fighting and I am not sure what I read. Anyway, I am glad you are getting her the help she needs. And very happy your vets have been so helpful, that makes a world of difference. She is a very lucky dog to have such a caring owner. Good luck to all of you!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.