Basset Hounds Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
437 Posts
Here's prayers that Molly feels better and goes Boom-Boom...they are so llike are "babies"...my 13 yr old had emergency surgery several weeks ago and had 6 inches of lg intestine removed...I texted the whole family when he finally went "Boom-Boom" (he was embarassed:D).....Keep us Posted and healing thoughts (and drool) from Woody and me.

Kristi and Woody Hayes

· Registered
437 Posts
Hope Molly is continuing to feel better this morning.....Nothing worse than a sick "baby" and you can't seem to make them better......Keep us posted and sending warm belly rubs and drooly kisses her way....

· Registered
437 Posts
You're not freaking out...you're the momma and you know when something is just not right with your baby....Here's hugs to you....I know it's hard when you are so worried...and healing hugs to Molly.....

Keep us posted and we'll be praying for you both.:)

Woody and his mama

· Registered
437 Posts
Molly, so glad you are back home and on the mend.....at least with a diagnosis you can start her treatment and get her 100%....what a beautiful little girl too.....:D

Lots of Belly rubs and love sent your way Ms. McFreckles......

Woody Hayes and mom

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.