Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The vet said Molly is doing great (it's been a month since the surgery) and there shouldn't be any reason why she can't go back in the field next year!! Oh, I hope so!! So I'm planning on entering her in the Hunt Test at Nationals in St. Louis (and also Veteran's Obedience and maybe Rally). Let's keep our paws and fingers crossed! Take care, Belinda.

·
Registered
239 Posts
That is wonderful news Belinda! We are so happy for you and Molly. Hope to see you for next year's hunts; maybe my life will slow down again so we can get back in the field.

Alice :D

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
I"m so happy for you! This is just great!

·
Super Moderator
5,042 Posts
That is absolutely super!

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Awesome news Belinda! Will you be doing physical therapy with her or a prescribed excercise program?

Keep up the great work Molly and Belinda!

·
Registered
939 Posts
you do not want to put Molly in at the Hunt Test in St. Louis!!!!! i will be Judging and you will not Have a chance of passing!!!!! so save your Money!!!!!!

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If Molly doesn't get her Master Hunting Hound title at Nationals after all she's been through (and after seeing some of the other qualifying Hunt Test runs I've seen), I'll eat everyone's hats!! I just need to find a bracemate for her that's equal to her "style" (field trial, ie: slower and deliberate). I'll take your comments Billy as a thumbs up! Belinda.

·
Registered
797 Posts
Can't keep a good dog down --- way to go Molly. If I can help with a brace mate let me know-- Critter might work, not Y. Lee-- possibly Muttley.

[ November 19, 2004, 02:37 PM: Message edited by: Dean ]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts