Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy Birthday Molly grrrleen!! Love, Mommy, Daddy and Stryker.

·
Registered
4,902 Posts
Many happy returns!!!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Have a happy happy day Molly and many belly rubs and treats for you.

My goodness you are going to have a lucky birthday on 6-6-06.

Susan and Wilson

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Happy Happy Birthday from all of us!

We think you need 9 Frosty Paws, 9 Pupcakes and a gazillion belly rubs.

Elvis, Georgia, Ginger & Maggie

·
Registered
5,249 Posts
::clearing throats, trying to look solemn::

woof woof woof woof
woof woof
woof woof woof woof
woof woof
woof woof WOOF woof
woof Molly
woof woof woof woof
woof woof!!

WOOF!
Yogi and Lady

·
Registered
939 Posts
happy birthday Molly!!!!! Belinda you still look great also!!!! you look so young,i didn't think you were 29!!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Billy, at 29 I looked great and at 39 I looked great. At 47 I don't give a s..t WHAT I look like. There are perks to getting older! FWIW, Molly chased rabbits the other morning and when I came home from work several hours later she could barely move. I think her bunny days are over...otherwise she's GRRREAT! Glad to hear you had a good Spring Nationals Field Trial. See you in Gettysburg? Take care all and thank you for the salutations! Love to all of you, from Molly and Belinda.

·
Registered
939 Posts
47??? :shock: your just aging like a fine wine my dear :D .my wife even said if she is feeling better she might even go to G'burg. look for the nationals results in Tally-Ho!!!

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Happy Birthday Molly! As far as chasing bunnies if it were only a bit of arthritis I'd try some acupuncture and maybe some meds to keep her happy but with her back history I wouldn't push it either. Mother knows best!

Cripes I may have to drive down to Gettysburg to meet this outspoken Pinehawk fellow! But if he's a friend of yours Belinda he can't be all bad!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Billy Milko (aka Pinehawk) is one of the nicest redneck huntin' Basset folks I know. And that moniker is meant to be nothing but complimentary. If it wasn't for the people in The American Hunting Basset Association ( Dean and Billy are the representatives on this board) my life would not be what is is today. What a great group of people. They are not everyone's cup of tea, but what a wonderful, diverse world this is! # 1 priority: Basset Hounds doing what they were bred to do... hunt rabbits!! Get on board! Take care, Belinda.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Happy birthday, Molly. You have a very special name. My daughter's name is Mollie, too. Hope you get lots of great yummy treats.

Arooooos from Bogie!!!

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Belinda,

You're preaching to the choir as far as I'm concerned. You took my comments about Billy literally. I think he's a cool guy, has the best sense of humor on Cyberhound, and I certainly wouldn't drive all the way to Gettysburg to meet someone I didn't think was pretty neat!

Maybe we'll see you chasing bunnies!

Barbara

·
Registered
775 Posts
Happy birthday. Sorry we are a day late.

Karen,Copper, Patty,Dolly and Tillie

·
Registered
939 Posts
Barb if your coming to G'Burg and if Belinda is coming also i'm telling my wife to stay home!!!!!!! :D if any one is going you can most likely meet me at any of the field trial locations,they are always quite a ways away from the Nationals Show area for some reason. must be because i'm such a good looking fellow and look good in my sunday going to meetin' clothes,that all the female handlers would be to busy checking out my moneymaker and not paying attenion to other matters at hand!!!! :lol:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts