Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I haven't posted in a very long time, but for those of you that remember, I put Molly down this morning. She was my once in a lifetime dog. Vaya con Dios Mollygrrrl. Go hunt'em up!

Good Ground's Cowgrrrl Blues CD, RN, CGC, BHCA MHH, AHBA RCH, TDI, Delta Society Pet Partner

·
Registered
12,947 Posts
Sorry to hear. she was a special girl her SNL performance alone, there is a rumor she waiting on the other side of the bridge with cdx legs

·
Registered
151 Posts
So sorry for your loss. :(

·
Registered
12,947 Posts
For those that never had a chance to meet molly the follow vid might help

Dissing the Dog

her part start about the 45 second mark. Toughy and Molly created some memorable moment in the obedience ring especially at the nationals.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Oh, Belinda! I'm so, sorry for your loss. I know how you feel because I lost Franny in August and I miss him like he passed yesterday. I'll put you in my prayers and think of you a lot.

·
Super Moderator
5,042 Posts
I'm so sorry, Belinda, I know you were expecting it but it's still hard.

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Oh, so sorry for your loss of Molly...

that's Molly on SNL?? lol!! wow, she's famous!
love Will Ferrell & she looks great in it.
in fact, we were just watching SNL this past weekend w/Ben Stiller.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Even tho we've never met, you have our deepest sympathy on your loss. :-(

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
I'm sorry.It doesn't matter how long they are with you this is one of the hardest things life throws at you,loss of a good friend.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
So sorry - RIP Molly. Run free at the Bridge with all our hound friends there.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Thanks for sharing the video. She was such a beautiful dog. It rips you apart when they leave us. My thoughts are with you.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Molly

Thanks Mike and Miriam and I'm so very sorry Beverly! We all loved Francis! And thanks to all of you that I don't know. Your thoughts and concerns mean alot to me. The only bad part about owning dogs is losing them. You will always be my most special grrrrl Molly. Again, thank you all and take care, Belinda.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts