Basset Hounds Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
What a terrible and scary day!! Bless your friend Mitch for being there when you needed him.

I hope that by now the vet has figured out what is wrong with Mocha and that it's not as serious as you fear.

Also hope your arm isn't too painful. Chemical burns do not sound good.

We're slinging drool for all of you.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
I hoping by now you have some answers and that it's something they can treat. How scary to have Mocha so sick and not know why!

We're slinging lots of drool and saying prayers for all of you.

How are the kids doing? It must have been a terrible experience for them.

With everything else that is going on please don't forget to take care of your arm. It sounds like a nasty burn.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Not great news, but at least Mocha seems to be responding.

I don't have any answers, but I hope you will take it a day at a time right now. I think you are too overwhelmed with everything to make major decisions.

Mocha and your family is in our prayers and we'll send a lot of drool to everyone.

I was glad to hear that the vet is taking this seriously. After his initial reaction to you I was worried that he wouldn't do much. I'm so glad I was wrong.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Christine, there are some Canine Addison groups out there if you do a web search. You can probably get some very good info!

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
As sad as all this is, it does look like you've made some hard, but good decisions, and are making some positive steps forward.

My heart is aching for you over Mocha and we're sending lots of drool that Belkin doesn't have Addisons.

I am saying prayers that Joey gets through this with no major setbacks. Autism is such a hard disease.

God news about the job - now go get your renewal!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.