Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The other day I rearranged my furniture and the couch ended up by the big front livingroom window.

Beldin discovered that if he rests up against the one arm of the couch he can look out the window with very little effort on his part (he even rests his head on the windowsill and I've caught him actually sleeping there!) *lol*

Anyhow, he's also discovered that not only does he have a great view - he has a sunbeam that comes to visit him ... he loves it.

So - Beldin has claimed that cushion of the couch for his very own. He's even gone so far to try push or sit on anyone else who dares to try usurp "his" spot.

I've set up my web cam so maybe you all can look in and see Beldin relaxing in his "Sunbeam with a view".

The image should refresh every 60 to 120 seconds, so if you don't see him when you go look please do try again later. Garenteed he'll be there at some point.

http://www.chuckleberry.net/webcam/webcam.html

(edited to add: You might need to hit "refresh" to see the updated picture.)

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
**lol** well actually the idea of moving the furniture around was to sort of divide the living room into two seperate areas so I would have a spot for my painting and "creative" area without blocking the view of the TV and other activities of the rest of the family.

However, the side effect was that it made Beldin quite pleased *lol*

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
*haha* Apparently you might see Mocha there once in a while too! Beldin just ran outside to see what my mom's dog, Bella, was barking at and Mocha decided to take advantage of his absence to nap in the warm spot! *lol*

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Christine, I sat here for 1/2 an hour and still no dogs! go get him, will you??? :D (just kidding) But those curtains are going to get soaked in doggy drool, unless you leave them open. Talking from experience here!

Sandy :D

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ahh! Sorry Sandy was having some computer troubles... getting ready to reload the cam now.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Okay he's ba-a-a-ack! :)

(edited to add) His other favorite spot (once he's had enough watching people go by) Is the door mat right beside the couch in front of the main door.

I turned the camera around cause he moved there. *hehe*

Not sure how much "action" you'll see ... it's nap time! *lol*

1 - 7 of 7 Posts