Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
797 Posts
He looks a bit worried, but a truly beautiful pup -- that is of course a non- biased opinion from his breeder

For those of you that did not make it to the event, we had a great time -- the weather was good - there were bunnies to chase --- all escaped safely.
We had about 18- 20 pups on hand ---- 11 entered the bench show.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
AWWWW... Sweet little face!

·
Registered
275 Posts
2nd Best Puppy in Field trial Bench show for the 2nd trial in a row.......:)
Congratulations!

MB looks great, he is growing so quickly. He's so handsome! How is Jessie tolerating his "puppiness"?

I missed the hunt and am kicking myself for the choice I made that weekend. Should have went to Denver. Went instead to an agility trial. What I learned is that I prefer the field trial!

·
Super Moderator
5,042 Posts
Congratulations! What a handsome young lad.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Congratulations!

MB looks great, he is growing so quickly. He's so handsome! How is Jessie tolerating his "puppiness"?

I missed the hunt and am kicking myself for the choice I made that weekend. Should have went to Denver. Went instead to an agility trial. What I learned is that I prefer the field trial!
Jessie and Mister Buster love each other. they complement one another very well. They both love to play and pretty much play all day long, well when they are so tuckered out and napping...lol:)

Mister Buster loves the field trials. He gets right into the brush and follows the other bassets. He is going to be a good hunter. He does have excellent rabbit hunting genes in him.... Now all I have to do is make sure he is trained properly.:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts