Basset Hounds Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe it's cabin fever, but at least two of my babies are getting into lots of trouble these days. The garbage has been knocked over more times than I can count and forget leaving anything on the kitchen counter or even in the sink. I lost a pack of bagels yesterday and a box of cereal today. I'm sure this is a joint operation between Penny and Buddy, as they both have the legs on them to easily do these things. Other indicators pointing towards this conclusion include Penny looking down when confronted with the evidence. And then there's Buddy, his tactic is to plea ignorance, but I've heard him trying to nose open the garbage can on numerous occasions. I believe Noonie is innocent, but likely reaps the benefits. These too are very crafty, but I thought I had them beat the other day when I bought a locking garbage can. I was feeling pretty good until I came home and it had been knocked over and chewed open. I hope it's not too late to save them from the big house.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Bet you could have done without that!!! Those two sound like a crafty pair. Just hope poor Noonie got his fair share, as he probably acted as the 'look out'.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts