Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday marked Miles 1 week anniversary here and he's doing fabulous! Everyone gets along just great together but Tucker & Miles seem to have a special bond. I must say that adding Miles has been a great thing!

I thought I'd have 3 hounds sleeping in bed with me but so far I usually only have 1 or two, the 3rd will either sleep in the dog bed or the recliner. The only certain thing is that Tucker sleeps with me.

I took Miles to the vet on Monday since he needed all his vaccines, got his nails trimmed and he's on a prescription antihistamine for his itching so we're working getting his skin cleared up too.

He seems to be right at home and is a very happy basset!

Here he is! This is the dog chair so that's why it looks the way it does.

Tucker and Miles

And here's Miss Rosie!

T

·
0 Posts
That's a very comfy looking basset chair. The dogs are beautiful, as always and Miles looks pretty darned comfortable with his new brother and sister. He's a handsome boy!

Janet 'n Twinkie.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Looks pretty content to me! He's very handsome. :)
don't know how you do it, tho. I have been vaccumning my life away, just with two. But I wouldn't have it any other way! Finally got my husband to agree to putting in a dog door, which is going to be wonderful, can't wait.

Sandy

A

·
0 Posts
What a great looking three some!!! congrats on the new addition to your family! Thanks for sharing the pictures
Annie

A

·
0 Posts
He looks very content. Good for you. I'm envious you have 3. I want another!! Take care, Belinda.

A

·
0 Posts
they are all beautiful i'm so glad you got him he looks perfectly content, like he's been there forever

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Hi Cindy!!

Miles is such a handsome boy!! You are sooo lucky and he is soo lucky too!

Are you going to the 4th of July Novato parade this year? I hope you could make it.
Gwen the lady with 3 bassets, one of her bassets is going to be the Queen of Novato this year! I can't wait....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts