Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
working link to ruby video
Mikey figured it out for me, but I still can't get it to work.

SO....if you want to see and hear Ruby's video, go to the post called TESTING AGAIN and go to the post that Mikey did for me and you'll see and hear little Ruby.

Now I have to see what Mikey did. When I did it, I copied the direct link and it didn't work, so if I figure if Mikey can do it, eventually I can.

Either way, you get to see and hear Ruby. Sorry for all the zillion posts.

JANICE

·
Registered
782 Posts
Janice, if it's any consolation...I can barely manage to post pictures so good on ya for at least trying! :blink:

·
Registered
12,943 Posts
FWIW the album name in My link is "rubydew" and in the ones you attempted simply "rub"

photobucket.com/albums/v202/RubyDew vs /smg.photobucket.com/albums/v202/Rub note this is the actual link not which is displayed which will get truncated but that does not matter.

BTw the hand type link in "Ruby is a diva! Her first movie!" does work even though the display is truncated.

working link to ruby video
Mikey figured it out for me, but I still can't get it to work.

SO....if you want to see and hear Ruby's video, go to the post called TESTING AGAIN and go to the post that Mikey did for me and you'll see and hear little Ruby.

Now I have to see what Mikey did. When I did it, I copied the direct link and it didn't work, so if I figure if Mikey can do it, eventually I can.

Either way, you get to see and hear Ruby. Sorry for all the zillion posts.

JANICE[/b]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts