Basset Hounds Forum banner

Merry Christmas from Bogie!

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  BubbaLeroy 
#1 ·
I took this picture December 1st in our back flower bed. The azeleas have been beautiful so much later this year. We are getting a taste of winter today and the temp only got to 38. The azelea blooms are now gone after 24 degrees last night. Sure glad I got the picture before the freeze hit.
Bogie and Connie

See less See more
#2 ·
Thanks! Great picture. Hope I'll figure out/have the time to post our girls photo before the holidays.

#6 · (Edited)

Thanks Janice!! Super busy with my 96 year old parents. They have been in an independent living apartment with a personal care assistant in the daytime. Now needing 24 hour care which is super expensive, so we've been in the process of moving them into an assisted living situation. Quiet the process of going through things, etc. and we've just barely gotten started. Quiet the mess right here at Christmas, but I know it's the best thing for them. Hopefully we will see the light at the end of the tunnel sometime soon. Amazing what they had crammed into closets and dresser drawers.
Merry Christmas and have a wonderful New Year!
Connie

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.