Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some picture memories of our Bubba who we lost five years ago on Dec. 20th to Lymphoma cancer when he was seven years old. He still lives on in our hearts and is greatly missed.

Here he is with the breeder at 10 weeks.

His first day with us as a 8 month old. The breeder had hopes for him as a show Basset, but he outgrew his ears and sold him as pet quality. Her loss and our gain!!!

He hated the boots we got to protect his paws from the severe cold of South Dakota winters. It was a -8 on this day.

One of favorite pictures of Bubba.

One of our favorite Christmas pictures of Bubba. Made in Dec. 2004.

I hope you enjoyed our photo memories of our very special fur kid.
Connie

·
Registered
608 Posts
I remember these pics too. Especially the one of Bubba in his boots. Also remember the story about the little boy in hospital who had his Xmas pic.

Such sad but lovely memories of a special little basset.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Aww... Bubba looks a beautiful Basset and so sad that you lost him at only 7-years of age. :(
No doubt your special Basset boy gave you seven wonderful years.

·
Registered
767 Posts
What great pictures. Must have been a special boy.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Hi, Connie! I remember those pictures well, especially the one with the tulips. I love that picture.
Happy New Year!

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Bubba was a very handsome dog! It sounds like you have many wonderful memories of him.

I love the tulip picture; just beautiful.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Thank you for sharing these memories. I am new(ish) and didn't get a chance to know either of the beautiful Bubbas on here. They both seem like real sweethearts.

·
Registered
297 Posts
He was a very handsome little fella. So sorry to hear of your loss. Far too many hounds taken far too young.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts