Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This month was 6 months since we lost our precious girl. As some of you know, she was our baby for over 15 years. We miss her so much. It seems everyday we remember something she did to make us laugh. Having her for so long, we have so many great memories of her. A friend offered to make this beautiful tribute to her. Turn your speakers on to her the song I would sing to her every morning!

http://petsupports.com/maggiemae.htm

Patti (Maggie's Mommy)

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh my gosh, what a WONDERFUL tribute to Maggie Mae! She will obviously always stay close to your heart and never really be too far away. Cheers to Maggie Mae!!
Annie

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Oh,my!!! That is so beautiful, and the tears are pouring as I type. What a wonderful tribute of memories to a wonderful companion and fur kid. Rest in Peace, Maggie Mae and give Bubba a slobbery kiss for us.

Aroooos from Bogie!!!!

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awww... my eyes are welled up and darn it I'm at work!!! What a loving tribute.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I feel a lump in my throat 'cause that is such a beautiful tribute to Maggie Mae. I know that I will have to go back and watch it again and again.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Why Petsmart is BAD....

Can't type right for the tears. {{{hugs & drool to U}}}. Tummy Boy's Mom

·
Registered
72 Posts
Oh My Gosh! what a wonderful way to remember Maggie Mae she was beautiful basset, My tears are flowing like a river right now. Thank you for sharing this with us,That was a perfect song to put with her memories.
Michelle

·
Registered
50 Posts
I, too, am crying because those words are surrounding my beautiful baby girl, Rosie, who is with Maggie Mae now. She left me in June. What a beautiful memorial and what a wonderful friend to have helped you with it.

Maggie Mae was beautiful and I'm sure you miss her very much. I'm thinking that Rosie is with Maggie Mae and Bubba and can you imagine all of the wind being made with their long ears flapping in the air as they run together with all the other hounds.

Thank you for posting that.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Thanks for posting that, Patti. I know Maggie Mae meant the world to you.

The day you posted to say she had gone to the bridge, I was worried that losing her would keep you from ever getting another hound. I was sooo pleased when you came back here with Rusty & Stickers! They will never replace Maggie Mae, each dog is different, I think we all know that. But getting your new hounds was proof that you still had a place in your home and heart for some four leggers, and more importantly, that your soul is healing. I'm sure that Maggie Mae is very proud of you!

Thank you,

Paul

1 - 11 of 11 Posts