Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shes arrived sat on my lap all way thru city...difficult to drive with a basset on your lap!! I have decided on Georgie as her new name , Shes very petite, cheeky and sweet. Onviously been totally spoiled and needs some manners taught...but shes a quick learner...here's some pics! she's settled in really well

·
Registered
415 Posts
Congratulations to you! It looks like she's settling in to her new home quite nicely. She really is such a pretty girl. The second shot is just too cute. Congrats again!

·
Registered
251 Posts
Congratulations on the new addition to your family :) She sure is a beautiful girl :D Looking forward to reading stories about her and seeing many more photos!

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
:) Georgie is beautiful. What a lucky girl she is to have found you!!! Keep the pictures and stories coming.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Litle madam she is..took her over o the stables last night and she was terrific....Had Ruby basset and Lexi foxy terrier with me...so thought once got in our property gates would let all 3 out for a run...all were having a wonderful time...bounding thru the long grass..allI could see was ears flying and flags (tail ends) well I was in my partners rickety old ute and when got to last 200m hAD TO FLOOR IT SO UTE WOULD MAKE IT UP HILL!! Checked 1st to see all dogs were behind,,, by the time I had unwound the window so I could open ute door( yes its a SHITBOX) Ruby and Lexi were there...no Georgie....so go for walk where I could see stock were worried....no Georgie....go back get ute and ruby and lexi after 10 min panic drive around to find madam....bounding about thru the long grass having a hoot of a time...oblivious to the heart attack I was havinf!!

Ruby and Georgie...just got up after a peaceful sleep on my bed :)

Ruby and Georgie ( Ruby WAS small)!!

Tiring being on a farm!!

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
That's so awesome that you've given her a home. She's a pretty girl.

~Heather

1 - 14 of 14 Posts