Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well as vb3 predicted, we have a new hound. Breezy is a sweet, gentle shy little girl. She's around 4 years old. We just brought her home and she still settling in. Until today, she spent most of her time in the garage. However, now she will be a spoiled house dog.So far today she has been my sweet lovable shadow not letting me get too far away. She's still not sure about playing with the other dogs but she's waging her tail whenever they're around.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They seems to be just fine with her. They really want to play with her but she's not that comfortable yet. There's no growling, just alot of sniffing (she's still in heat - not be fixed yet) and tail waging. Rosco tried to run at her to get her to play and she just laid down and turned her head like "don't hurt me."

·
Registered
761 Posts
She's so cute!!! I love her face! I'm sure she'll be more comfortable with Rosco and Layla when she's been there a bit longer. Good luck!!! And aroos from Doppler and Virga on your new addition!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Well now you will have to change your profile name to roscolaylabreezymommy :D Best wishes with Breezy, hopefully she will settle in soon with her new "pack"

·
Registered
562 Posts
RLBMommy (that's my wife by the way) phoned me at work today and all I heard at first was a cacaphony of howling. Ms. Breezy has decided she can howl with the best of them at this house and she is opening up little by little. Last night she slept pretty soundly without having to be in her crate so it is probably just a matter of time before everyone adjusts.

·
Registered
973 Posts
Haha sounds like she is settling in well.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts