Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are so excited to have just brought home our newest basset hound Gino! Charlie Boomer is now a big brother, and he is loving every moment of it! Gino is the most amazing puppy! We named him that because of all his wrinkles, extra skin and HUGE belly, it reminded us of a mob boss in Jersey! His mom, is imported from france, they are Hollandheim or European bassets! He is 13 weeks and already weighs 20 pounds!!!!! We got him from the same breeder as we got charlie boomer from...a very dedicated woman to her puppies! Well here are some pictures...we hope you enjoy them!

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Great pics! Congrats on your new addition. The name Gino fits him perfectly!

~Heather

·
Registered
272 Posts
you sure are great with pics!!! I thought Charlie's pics were the cutest ever...now he's got competition!! You should enter some of those wrinkly shots into a photo competition or something...lol.
He is so adorable!!
Congratulations, what a handsome fella!

·
Registered
251 Posts
OMG!!!!!! He is absolutely gorgeous :D That boy is so handsome! I'm sure Charlie Boomer will love having a little brother to boss around and teach the ropes!! Please post more photos as he grows. Congratulations to all of you :)

·
Registered
78 Posts
What a cutey!!! I just love all that lose skin on his head, reminds me of my Charlie when he lowers his head :p . He sure looks like a European basset. (my breeder told me that the basset hound breed standard in Europe has their belly's extremely close to the ground. European bassets also have more skin)

·
Registered
31 Posts
It's very obvious that Gino is from champion lines. What a gorgeous example of all that an ideal Basset Hound should be. WOW! I look forward to seeing more pics as he grows up.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts