Basset Hounds Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
First, my two went running outside to find the barking dog. I can't believe how max wants to gaurd his bone, but then he has to show Sadie that he has the bone.

Dozer likes to place a bone in the middle of the floor, then dares Digger to make a move.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Patty does this too and she is the smallest one. She walks around like she is a tough guy. I love how Sadie tattles on him that is too cute.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i couldnt hear anything as i dont have speakers but it was great to watch.

Max has grown sooooo much he's a really big boy now. How old is he?
[/b]
Max will be 6 months old on December 27th. Sadie is still bigger then him but he has always had a stronger grip then her, even when he was smaller. Sadie has never been able to take a toy or bone from him and now she usually doesn't even try, just cry's to us about it. It can be very annoying if your trying to watch TV, sometimes it can go on for a long time so we eventually have to take the bone or toy away and put it out of sight.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
How cute and funny. My dog Lily acts that way towards Gibbs, she's always trying to pick on him but he tolerates it like a good boy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.