Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Warmed up some this week. Good thing Maggie tore out of the house Sat. moring and about ran into herself getting back into the house, the first snow. Good thing we have everything that is outside ready for the winter.

·
Registered
878 Posts
We don't have any snow but I remember when my girls first saw snow
at nine months of age, Lucie was catching and eating the falling snow! :D

·
Registered
878 Posts
That may be a basset first! Hate rain typical basset trait, but I have never met one that did not like snow,
We get very little snow here but mine hate the rain and will walk around puddles,
yet they walk in the sea water if we walk along the beach!!!:confused:

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Sophie B, love your video! Your girls are gorgeous.
Yogi doesn't hate the snow but I don't think he really likes it either. He doesn't seem to care much for the cold. I joke that he doesn't like the cold since he came from the south! He used to play in the snow with our last shepherd though.
As for rain, none of our dogs really like that and won't go out in the yard if it's raining super hard. In a normal rain they will go out though.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I can't wait for the snow to start falling. I love watching dogs on their first adventures in the snow! Of course, I would like it much more it it could snow and be above 40, but I"ll get by!

·
Registered
203 Posts
That may be a basset first! Hate rain typical basset trait, but I have never met one that did not like snow,
That would be Mattie, we have to drag Mattie off the porch to do her business when it is raining, but if it is snowing then she is more then glad to go outside!! She loves the snow!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts