Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is Maddy:

She runs the house, as you can she the bed was just made/cleaned and she did not mind finding her spot.

Her on the couch, way to tired.

When I put my bathing suit on, this is where she hides. However, she hops right into the outdoor shower and snoozes most of the time.

Sitting in the back of the car with her momma. (Im sure subaru loved the hair when the car was traded back in):

Puppy pic:

New member just saying hello. Plan to post whenever I have some free time. Love everything basset hound. Maddie is my first and surely not last (even tho I hope she lives forever). Even though she totally runs my life.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Maddie's lovely... and from your pics of when she was a pup, people who don't realise
Bassets colours change as they grow, can see that they can change from black to tan!

·
Registered
774 Posts
help making the bed

I'm impressed she waited till the bed was made, our gal Cannoli is usually flopping in the middle of the bed when I try to make it :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks so much for the kind words!

I like all the bassets in your avatars.

Maddie is seven now so she is sticking to her own bed most of the time. Which is good because I don't want her jumping to much off the beds (afraid for her spine/paws/etc). Probably me just being the over-protective dog owner, but I want her fit and healthy. She still loves the couches, since they are a lot lower then the beds.

-Jordon

·
Registered
275 Posts
Hi Maddie and Mom, Maddie looks very content and happy! I'm bassetless right now so I really appreciate all the lovely pics posted of the best loved hounds in the USA and everywhere! Age seven was when Lucy really settled down and became a lot less energetic. She still demanded her daily one hour walks and play time with the fam but after that, she slept until everyone else went to bed, then she'd pest to go out in the night air and sniff for rabbits! Thanks for sharing pics of Maddie!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Maddie and Mom, Maddie looks very content and happy! I'm bassetless right now so I really appreciate all the lovely pics posted of the best loved hounds in the USA and everywhere! Age seven was when Lucy really settled down and became a lot less energetic. She still demanded her daily one hour walks and play time with the fam but after that, she slept until everyone else went to bed, then she'd pest to go out in the night air and sniff for rabbits! Thanks for sharing pics of Maddie!

Hopefully you can be the proud owner of another basset soon! I have tons of pictures (to many probably) but never mind sharing. Tomorrow when I am home from work I will post more. She loves the snow.

Maddie does the same thing! 1am she wants to go out. I find her sleeping on the deck under the stars 10 mins later. I chase her back inside.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts