Basset Hounds Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is off topic, but Lynne has been such a faithful poster on this forum. I thought everyone would want to know that Lynne went into surgery yesterday about noon and came out at 6:30 pm. She came through the operation well.
and had the upper portion of her L lung removed; NO cancer in the lymp nodes. We are wishing her the best and a speedy recovery. We know she is missing her beloved Huck and can't wait to get back on their boat and travel again.
Get well, Lynne. We miss you!!

·
Registered
932 Posts
This is fabulous news!! Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

Love, Marcia, Sally & Rocky

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Thanks for the update, Connie. Lynne has provided us with many beautiful pics of their adventures on the high seas.

Now that the news is good, she will probably be able to go
once again this summer. Huck, and their other dog, a black lab, Gracie go with them, too. on their little tug boat.

Anyway, for those of you who are new, Lynne loves bassets more than anything, I think, and so I thought I'd post a pick of her precious hound, (and one of my favorites): Huckleberry Floodhound:

Sandy

K

·
0 Posts
Thanks for the update, Connie. Lynne has provided us with many beautiful pics of their adventures on the high seas.

Now that the news is good, she will probably be able to go
once again this summer. Huck, and their other dog, a black lab, Gracie go with them, too. on their little tug boat.

Anyway, for those of you who are new, Lynne loves bassets more than anything, I think, and so I thought I'd post a pick of her precious hound, (and one of my favorites): Huckleberry Floodhound:

Sandy[/b]
What a fabulous name and a gorgeous hound! He's a particularily interesting colour :)

Speedy recovery Lynne

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kerrio
Jackson's Blog.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.