Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The surgery went well and the vet said Luther was a little trooper. When I went to pick him up the tech told me that unlike most dogs once he woke up he got up and headed back for the kennel they had set up for him. She said on the way he noticed a bowl of food that was out for another patient and wandered over to have a bit of breakfast. :rolleyes: He's sleeping with his sister and she is being such a good girl. She seems to know not to fuss at him. Our hounds are such amazing creatures - I am always amazed at how intuitive they are.

They will have the biopsy results for us on Monday or Tuesday and then we'll know what we are dealing with. So fingers crossed and I'll post when I hear more. Thanks for all of the positive thoughts and prayers.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Glad to hear Luther's surgery went well. I am laughing about him wanting to eat! That's a hound for you! :lol: Fingers and paws crossed that the biopsy comes back negative. Sending lots of healing drool to Luther.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
I'm so glad the surgery went well. We'll be hoping the biopsy will come back with good news. Heal quickly Luther!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts