Basset Hounds Forum banner

Lunchbox is a hit!

2K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  bjsibba 
#1 ·
At least in Denton, TX that is. The book signing last Saturday was very successful--Barnes and Noble ordered 74 copies and has sold almost all of them already--we sold 54 during the book signing. I got to meet a few generous basseteers as well. Thanks to all of you!

The next one in Denton is January 27th at 2:00, again at Barnes and Noble. They want me back, can you believe it? Still working on the one for Frisco.

That's me sitting at the table with two of my writer friends and my two youngest kids

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Congratulations!! I have a copy and it's great.

#7 ·
And where can we get copies of this in the UK - I NEED one!
[/b]
I'm flying to London on Thursday and I have amazon prime shipping. I can pick you up one if you want it and mail it to you unless you want to meet me somewhere....

Ditto for Patrick. I'll be seeing him near Brussels.

lala

#9 ·
Loved my Lunchbox and the Aliens. So did Snoopy and Vanessa.

We got our copy from Walmart.com.

Hoping and looking forward to another Lunchbox adventure to read.
[/b]
The next Lunchbox adventure, Froonga Planet, is scheduled for release in the fall of 2008. I'm hoping they'll be able to bump it up a year, but we (my editor an I) haven't started on the line edits yet and won't start until at least January, and since it's a Christmas story they want to be able to release it in the fall, and it likely won't be ready to go (illustrations, copy edits, etc) by fall of 2007. That could change if the first book starts selling like crazy, I guess.

And I'm working on a third Lunchbox book, working title Froonga to Go.

I want to add my congrats and know... is it available in Canada?
Lou
[/b]
I know that Amazon.ca is selling it.

Congratulations!! I have a copy and it's great.
[/b]
Glad you like it! I'm discovering it doesn't just appeal to ten-year olds, but to everyone's inner ten-year old as well.

And where can we get copies of this in the UK - I NEED one!
[/b]
Amazon.uk sells it, although I think it still ships from the U.S. and might take a while.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.