Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry I haven't posted in a bit - but I've been immersed in stinky puppy kisses! We brought little Cooper home last week and have been lovin' every minute of it! He's so smart- already walks like a champ on a leash (he brought the leash to me this morning!), comes when called, and is working on sit!
Here's a picture of the day we brought him home:

Such a happy little boy!

~ more soon, I promise :) Peg

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Awwww! Thanks for the update, and looking forward to more pictures of your little guy.

·
Registered
633 Posts
I know the feeling we got our puppy last weekend. Cooper is quite the cutie.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Nitro was a very smart puppy when we brought him home. He was smart enough to get us to let down our guard, now he runs the house lol! I live my big lug though, would not trade him for the world!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everybody! I know he's just buttering me up right now - but, he doesn't realize that I spent the last 16 years with a Jack Russell who gave naughty a whole new definition (and he managed to win in obedience and flyball!).....
We're working on establishing rules- as long as the rules are followed, then we can have as much fun as wanted :)

·
Registered
12,992 Posts
who gave naughty a whole new definition (and he managed to win in obedience and flyball!).
dogs are great discriminators and compartmentalizers the are great at figure out wjhen the rules apply and whe they slide the trick is being consistent. Work=PLAY=work

1 - 13 of 13 Posts