Basset Hounds Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
I'm new here but I'm just jumping in here.There are some puppies in West Virginia the father is from the Czech Republic (I just love the Euros) I have looked into his background he has champions in it.There are not good pics of mother or father but I have seen a pic of a full brother of the father and he is to die for.Also there are some pics of the pups from last year I like them.Not that I am an expert.Here is the sight. berryhillbassets.com (I don't know how to put it in so you can click on it)Maybe some one here knows more about her.

Also hi Tracy it's me Shannon.I also love Olde Fashion Bassets and go there allot.The best sight I have found so far.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Thanks Tracy glad to be here.
Also I forgot to mention that I to want to have my next basset come from a responsible breeder.And have quality parents.I only have one basset left and she is a rescue from the local shelter that I help with.She is the most expensive dog I have so far.(I also have 2 other breeds)and I to would like to get away from all the vet bills.
I also forgot to say that the male from Berry Hill Bassets has Olde Fashion dog in his pedigree.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.