Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

Long time since I posted some pictures. Today I was playing with my new mobile phone while Lola, Maurice and Bianca (also known as 'The Monsters') where waiting, not so patiently, for their food. This came out (sorry for the quality, it's a mobile phone after all). I'll try to post a video as well.

Lola and Maurice just before I said the magic word :)

Lola

Maurice

Bianca

And 2 videos :

Video 1
Video 2
Greetz :)

Patrick

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Love the freckles and pictures! Ruby lays like a torpedo sometimes too!

Are those dog/basset metal sculptures on your hearth? If so, could you please take a pic of those too for us to see?

Thanx,
Janice and little Ruby[/b]

Here you go :) We found the 2 sculptures at a flower shop (florist?) They have wobbly heads and tails. They're in fact garden ornaments, but we prefer to keep them inside :)

Greetz

Patrick

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Great pictures Patrick. Those beautiful hounds don't look spoiled at all. The metal dog sculptures are very neat!!

·
Registered
782 Posts
Patrick, good to hear from you. The pups look great, Lola has the most expressive face.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They are beautiful hounds and so big. How much do they weigh?[/b]
Must be an optical illusion as they're not as big as you'd think. Maurice weighs in at 28kg (52lbs), Lola and Bianca at 23 (46lbs).

Greetz

P.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Must be an optical illusion as they're not as big as you'd think. Maurice weighs in at 28kg (52lbs), Lola and Bianca at 23 (46lbs).

Greetz

P.[/b]
Wow, I did think they were bigger then that, especially Maurice.

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
I find it amazing that you have what appears to be a WHITE couch! :blink: And I'm even more amazed that you allow the dogs on it!!!!!! :blink: :blink:

:) :)

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I find it amazing that you have what appears to be a WHITE couch! :blink: And I'm even more amazed that you allow the dogs on it!!!!!! :blink: :blink:
:) :)[/b]

It IS a white couch :) But then, we vacuum when necessary (meaning daily). Have you ever tried to keep a basset of a couch ? Remember, you live with the bassets, not the other way round :)

P.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Cameras on cell phones are great. It enables to take more
spur of the moment pictures;which often makes for good
pictures. Personally I tend to bring my digital camera everywhere,
and later try to resist to show of my little hound here with x-amount
of posts a day here.

So the vacuum removes drool too? :p

1 - 13 of 13 Posts