Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Poor Byron is so lonely. My husband, who is generally home with Byron on most days, has gone away for training for his job. I work all day, so for the past three days, Byron has been home alone. I feel so bad. :( He misses his daddy. He runs into the bedroom in the morning and looks everywhere for him. He'll be back in two weeks and I have all of next week off from work, so I'll be spending oodles of time with him. We just need to get through this lonely time.

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Aww. Thats a shame. He'll be happy to have you all of next week, I'm sure! Post a pic!

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh poor little guy! That is so sad. Atleast you'll be home next week to spoil him rotten!

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Isn't that funny how they grow so comfortable with he routines we set up for them? Being a teacher, Sadie & Spencer get lots of company & attention from me in the summer. When school starts each year in August, they have to go through an adjustment period. Sadie will cry when I leave in the morning, until she settles into the new routine. It just breaks my heart when she does that. Give Byron a big smoochie! :)

·
Registered
163 Posts
Ya, they get lonely. I left the house at 2:00 today, just got back about 10:00 tonight, about 8 hours. They were excited when I first got home. That lasted about 5 minutes (they just wanted something to eat). Now it's 10:30 and they could care less that I'm home.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts