Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Steinar, you aren't the only one with snow. We haven't had much of a winter till yesterday. I took these after using a leaf blower to clear some of the snow off the cars. It's about knee high and I'm 6'4"

·
Registered
987 Posts
Hi Dean, friend of mine lives in Middletown Pa and I got an email from her this morning saying she had 8-10 inches and it was snowing again. Seems like you guys got all the winter today. We had flurries for about an hour this morning while I was walking Lily but that was the extent of our winter weather, other than it is just cold, but is supposed to be 64 degrees again by Friday. Go figure.

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Dean- love your Welcome sign.
Baby Duck- I live 5 miles from Middletown!
Rubydoo- ouch! I spent the morning shoveling-

A

·
0 Posts
Yup, 18 inches here in Boston but it's the drifts that are killer! Some are 4-5 feet high I have the same "Welcome" sign

[ February 12, 2006, 06:25 PM: Message edited by: Beverly Anne Cawley ]

·
Registered
181 Posts
Sorry you had snow but glad you took pictures. It was about 60 here today and of course dry. Thank you for the vicarious snow :D

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
I agree, Dean! That's a lot of snow :D

But I've found out through basset friends from North America, that the winter in northern states in USA and in Canada is tougher than here. We have the Gulf stream to keep us warm, even though we're as far north as Alaska.

But too spoiled ladies were fast during their morning pee today - 55f outside....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts