Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, today topped any of their antics yet! It was very cold here today for our area. Never got above 28 degrees. When I came home, one of the bassets had picked up a petrified poop from the back yard and brought it in through the dog door and left it in the Living Room. :eek: At first I thought one of them had had an accident, but when I picked it up with a paper towel, it was as old as dinosaur dirt! I had to wonder: what were they doing with it? Indoor soccer? Hockey? Doggie in the middle? One of these days I'm going to have to set up a video camera to tape the going-ons in my Living Room while we are away! :rolleyes:
I guess I'll clean the whole floor and vacuum now since I don't know exactly where it had been! :angry:

·
Registered
511 Posts
I had that happen about a month ago. I thought the same thing, "Who did this in the house?" Went to pick it up, and it was a frozen solid "fresh" one.
With nightly temps of below zero, I have plenty of "Poop"-sicles to go around.

·
Registered
415 Posts
I once stepped on something in the dark early one morning. At first I thought it was a mouse since we been having problems at the time. When turned on the light I discovered poop which had been brought in from outside. It's never happened before or since.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts