Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She's been sleeping the entire day and she looks at me as if she doesn't recognize me. I think she's beyond exhausted from all the change of our move and boxes everywhere and having to get used to new smells and noises etc.

Plus I told you about those two arfies next door (Yorkies). Well, Ruby gets sooooo stressed out when they bark like mad at her. But they were here way before we were as we just moved in. Maybe if we can get it refenced and they can't see us, maybe they won't arf to excess. Or there's always the hose. (I'm kidding.........)

·
Registered
775 Posts
Poor baby! Maybe it wont be too long before she gets use to everything and begins to enjoy her new house.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
When we first moved into this house, our neighbor's dog, Eddie always barks at Henrietta and Winston aggressively.
Then after 3-4 months, gradually the barks become less intense and eventually they become a really good friend. Now, Winston and Eddie is a really bad combination, they both will play non-stop!!!

I hope it works out for you too.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Moving is stressful for everyone. I know when we first moved, I had to walk the boys for a week while our fence was being put up. Everytime we went outside, they would run to get into the truck, like "Can you take us home now?". I'm sure she'll settle in with no problems.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts