1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Good lookin' dog.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
:) Awesome pictures of Miss Doris! :) Glad you are back, Steinar, your fans have missed you and the ladies.

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
She's so wise! (There must be some truth to the saying "with age comes wisdom" ;) ) I think the "Wise Basset" should replace the owl as the symbol of wisdom. :lol: What other pearls can Doris share with us? :huh:

(Here is a serious suggestion for you Steinar: I think you should consider compiling a book of Emma and Doris's wit and wisdom, such as those you've shared with us. Your photos are wonderful, and the captions are very entertaining. I would buy it! :lol: )

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I thought I could fool you, it's some pics I took of SUCH White Dynamit´s Explosiva Beata,
the mother of the famous cheese litter during my visit at Ann-Britt. Unfortunately she died
of cancer last year. She had a lot in common with Soffi and Doris. She was such a lovable
girl.

--------------------
<span style="color:#009900">The one that drools rules, :p
Steinar - daddy and foodslave to Emma and Doris!

http://www.basset-hound.net.tf</span>

·
Registered
183 Posts
So glad to see you and your lovely ladies. I've missed you!

I'm sorry to hear she has gone to the bridge. I was just on Ann-Britt's website the other day. Rolf Riccota has grown into such a handsome hound! It seems like they were just pups! I hope they are doing well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts