Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a book for my sis's birthday entitled, "Pets' Letters to God". Thought you'd get a kick out of a few of them. :D :D

Dear God: If books had different smells on every page, then we dogs could read too! I've already written my first book. Here's an outline of the plot. Chapter 1: Bacon; Chapter 2: Liver; Chapter 3: Brie with Bacon and Liver; Chapter 4: Mommy's Pink Slippers; Chapter 5: Timmy's Underwear; Chapter 6: Puppies. Could you be my agent? Love, Danielle

Dear God: Is it true that in purgatory there are 10 million cashmere sofas with porcupines sleeping on them? Shannon

Dear God: My human has taken it into his head to make me sit still and practically beg for every morsel of dinner, which he slowly handfeeds me. Did he learn this at some weirdo restaurant? Ranger

Dear God: Is it true that in Heaven, dining room tables have on-ramps? Trudy

Dear God: More meatballs, less spaghetti. Just a thought - Red

Dear God: Did you forget to create dognip? Kahuna

Dear God: Where does kibble come from? And what are bits? Bits of what? Curious, Maynard

Dear God: Are there dogs on other planets, or are we alone? I have been howling at the moon and stars for a long time, but all I ever hear back is the crazy beagle across the street! Max

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
That is so funny. My favorite is the last one!

Thanks for a good laugh today.

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dear God, thanks for letting that bacon "fall" off the counter. It was awesome! -Sparky

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Arf! Father, who barked in heaven
Howled be thy name.
I'm king, they're gone
That steak is DONE
Quicker than you can count to seven.
Give us this day,
That piece of bread
And forgive us our butt gasses
As we forgive those who passed gas and blamed us
And lead us not into temptation
And deliver us a bagel, Amen.

Just so u know, I'm Roman Catholic...thought this was funny. If I offended anyone, I sincerely apologize.

[ March 01, 2006, 10:34 AM: Message edited by: Oscar&Murphy's Mom ]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts