Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

not very good at this picture transfer thing but here is a recent pict of woody enjoying his ride in the Jeep with the top down....(Bernie this ones for you)LOL

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

and a one of baby puppy woody with his older brother Victor.....( I am finally kind of getting this...)

and one of me growing and getting more handsome....

First day home....as you can see...star material even at this tender age....

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

and me working on my learners permit....any volunteers to work the peddles....can't figure out how to reach those...

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I agree Molly and Winston's mom....at least hide your girl Bassetts....

On a side note...how is Miss Molly doing these days???

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Molly is doing well, thanks for asking. She had another follow-up blood test this past Friday and it came back with excellent results. She's back to wrestling with Winston, much to his delight...and mine, as he no longer hurls his 30+ lb body at me to get me to play. And oh those puppy teeth hurt...

Molly goes back for more monitoring in 2 weeks and she gets another shot of the magic meds that keep the Addison's at bay. The issue we are having now is she's gaining more weight than she should, but that's due to the massive amounts of Prednisone she was on. We are down to 1 pill per day, so hopefully her appetite gets back to normal. It's hard trying to figure out how much she needs to eat when she's ALWAYS hungry.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
;)thank you...I think he is the handsomest boy there is...but i have been told I am partial...

And Molly's mom...that is so great to hear....hopefully as her situation get more under control it will be easier to monitor her food intake and all....but my Basset is always hungry, you mean that not all are ????:D

·
Registered
761 Posts
I love love love the picture of Woody sleeping on Victor!!! Love it! He's sure a handsome little boy! Just keep growing and eventually you'll be long enough to reach the pedals yourself Woody!

And I'm glad Molly is doing so much better! We'll keep sending healing thoughts your way.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Last pic, Woody looks like he is picking up his homies; "Honk, Honk, dude, let's get going! We've got purty girls to chase!"

·
Registered
113 Posts

not very good at this picture transfer thing but here is a recent pict of woody enjoying his ride in the Jeep with the top down....(Bernie this ones for you)LOL
Bernie is soooo jealous!!! we had planned to strip the jeep down this weekend but there was a chance of thunderstorms saturday. He hasn't been for a ride since we had the doors off on memorial day weekend so when he got in he kept looking at the doors like he was going to start chewing his way out at any moment. :rolleyes:

I loooove the pic of Woody driving! too cute!:D

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Woody-- what great pics of you and your studmuffin car. *like* ya read my mind. i was gonna ask you to post more pics of you...!

love your head out the window and also you at the wheel. dude, i could totally work the pedals for ya if ya like, until you're long enough to reach them. btw, i already know how to shift gears in a car (see the post w/my updates from the weekend...).

cruisin' w/my homeboy bassets....
--Worm :cool:

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Annie is to be sequestered with Molly until the boys have had their fun ;)

PS...Molly, we LOVE your new avatar pic. What are we gonna do with your little bro? He can't be in on girl's only night!

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Thanks! They were happily riding in the car when Daddy took that picture.

Perhaps we can send Winston along with Worm and Woody. Perhaps he'll cause too much chaos and get the boys in trouble. Sigh, Winston...what are we going to do with you? Molly has some ideas, I'm sure!

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That sounds like a great plan..Wworm I did read you can shift...awesome moms jeep is something called a "stick"..(tried to bite it but not like any stick I have found)....

Winston, plenty of room..we will teach you a thing or two about the "ladies"....

Bernie, Boomer we won't come home till we've howled at the moon...

And Ladies, we will meet you later for some cuddling....if you read my st. Bernice story, nothing stops me from a good cuddle...

:D~ we need to figure out some cewl boy gang name......
Wworm, your good with words..I am sure it will make us even studdlier...

`your cruizin pal
Woody Hayes.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Winston is excited to cruise with the big boys on the forum. Warning, he's 5 months and HIGH energy...and he still has sharp puppy teeth (except the two in front. He looks funny)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Woody looks like he is really enjoying the ride! Here is Snoop taking a ride in the car. Unfortunately for Snoop, it was a ride to the Vets office! :)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts