Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am so frustrated with this problem it drives catty.

Any clues on how to get teufel not to chew on her friend Taz when they are playing? It has gotten to the point now that the cat's head is in Teufel's mouth. (Yes it is cute and sometimes funny) But I think the cat is getting sick of basset spit. :lol: The cat has his claws but he never claws :) Any idea's something to put on the cats head? besides a showercap? :lol:

There are 3 cats total in the house but Taz is the only one to give her the time of day.

Thanks for any idea's you might have.
Teufel's Mom

·
Registered
511 Posts
Dozer and Digger say cats are yummy, but we have never caught any to get a real taste.
BTW, we don't have cats, but the neighbor has a dozen. So we get to chase them anyhow.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no kitty

Teufel here... They really are not that bad, but they leave fur on my tongue. :lol: and you should see the cat when I am done... excess drool alllll overrrrr his head!!!!!

Nice to meet you Dozer and Digger.... howwwwwllllllll

·
Registered
187 Posts
I really don't think Tootie or I would be the ones to give any advice on that subject.......

:p

(disclaimer for anyone concerned: trust me, they are BOTH having a great time. Kiddo goes looking for Tootie whenever he wants to play. They are best buds)

·
Registered
4,902 Posts
When I had cats, they would occasionally play with the dogs and come away covered with drool, too. I figured as long as they were having fun, I wouldn't worry. :lol:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

let me give you kisses!!!!

You can't hide in there, thats my bed!!!

Thanks for the replies.... Teufel says We are friends don't worry about it!!

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Is Dixie humping that kitty?!? I hope so--that means Lightning isn't the only perv on this board. Lightning can get pretty rough with Kitty, and I haven't figured out how to stop that, but I know that when Kitty's had enough, he'll show it.

·
Registered
224 Posts
:lol: No, she's not - the only way she can hold the cat in one spot is by pinning her down, since the cat is much less clumsy than Dixie and can escape relatively easily.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts