Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just joined this site and wanted to introduce myself and my babies! We got our first dog, a Basset mix named Doppler, December of last year. We've enjoyed him immensely. He was the best $50 ever spent! And pretty recently we got our 6 week old purebred, Virga. She's now 12 weeks old. She's been a bit of a handful but we've enjoyed ever minute of it! I'm looking forward to living and caring for these two awesome dogs for the rest of their lives!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Welcome! I have gained so much valuable information from this site! We have had Nitro for 2 months, he can be a handful, but he is a constant source of laughter! Bassets are incredibly funny dogs, you never know what to expect from them.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you here. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do :)

My Molly is 4 months (already!) and is more than a handful. But I agree that they are a constant source of laughter. She is about the silliest, yet most loving dog I have ever seen.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Welcome to the forum from another newer member. We have 3 hounds including one 3 1/2 month old puppy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts